Standard Self-Latching Flush Bolts for Wood Door
Model No. FB510W (For Wood Doors)
- Non handed
- This self-Latching Flush bolt is used at the top of door only. An Automatic Flush Bolt should be combined for use at the bottom of door.
- The top bolt (FB510W) shall automatically engage frame strike when the inactive door is closed. Bolt shall remain engaged until retracted by depressing plunger on the face of the bolt.
- The bottom bolt (FB610W) will engage sill strike if the active door is closed. When the active and inactive doors are closed, the top and bottom bolts are engaged.
- Bolts can be vertically adjusted for unusual floor or frame conditions.
- A dust-proof strike #DP005 may be used with bottom side, option.